Welcome to the 4-H club Champions of the House!
The Ronald McDonald Houses in Alberta and the 4-H Club of Alberta have partnered to create a meaningful leadership experience for 4-H members and clubs.
There are three Ronald McDonald Houses in Alberta. Each House provides a compassionate, safe and affordable home away from home for out-of-town families and sick children who are receiving treatment in a local Calgary, Edmonton or Red Deer hospital.
Ways to get involved:
- Donate your fundraising event proceeds to your local Ronald McDonald House
- Participate in a Ronald McDonald House event
- Plan a fundraising event in your community!
- Join Alberta Cans for Kids and collect recyclables for the House
Click here to find out how you and your 4-H club can be recognized as CHAMPIONS OF THE HOUSE!
Does your 4-H club have an existing fundraising event?
You can support the House by donating proceeds to your local Ronald McDonald House. Donations help provide the support that sick children and their families need during their stay.
To register your event with the House, please email Resource Development or call 403-240-3000 ext. 143.
* Please send us your event photos for promotional use. You could be featured on our website or in an upcoming issue of the 4-H magazine! *